Wednesday, December 26, 2012

HHR Artist of the Month: Supastition – Yada Yada (Prod. by Marco Polo) Music Video

This is my brand new music video for the Marco Polo produced, “Yada Yada”. The music video is directed by Shamus Coneys of Spacecraft Films. I wanted to release a video first so people could have that same feeling that I felt when I first saw a video debut on Yo! MTV Raps during my childhood. You get the song and video as a complete package. “Yada Yada” is the first single off of “The Blackboard EP,” which will be released on Tuesday, January 15, 2013 via my Bandcamp.

  The Blackboard EP, a free 8-track project, serves as a “thank you” to the listeners who continued to support my music after my sudden departure from the music business in 2010.

 Returning to the vintage Supastition sound, production on the EP will be handled by Marco Polo, M-phazes, Veterano, the Mighty DR, Dirty Art Club, and Croup. Alternate Vimeo link (should be available within a few hours: https://vimeo.com/55207402 For all inquiries, interview requests, and booking, please contact Graig ‘Sav’ Stanton at dj.sav.one@gmail.com

No comments: