At HHR a healthy debate and exchange of ideas are encouraged; threats, abuse, hate-speech, personal attacks, and harassment will not be tolerated. Think of it this way: Attack the idea, and not a person.
Here are some additional guidelines to keep the debate lively, insightful and respectful:
1. Please keep comments on topic.
2. Respect everyone’s right to his or her own opinion.
3. Profanity, inappropriate language, personal attacks, and put-downs will not be tolerated.
Comments containing any of the above will be deleted.
4. Personal information such as last names, phone numbers, IM screen names, email addresses, or similar personal details of the same nature will be edited out of comments. This is for your safety.
5. Posting commercial advertisements is not permitted. 6. HHR reserves the right to edit portions of comments or delete comments in the event that the HHR Rules and Guidelines have been violated. 7.
You must be over 14 years old to add comments to this blog. 8. These rules apply to our FB & Ning page
NOTE: From time to time individuals and various social networks have claimed to speak/represent HHR Blog without our approval. Because we are not always aware of this, it’s very important that organizations check with us first to determine if such permission was granted.
Rules for submitting articles to HHR:
- The articles you submit must be your own work
- By submitting your articles to HHR, you grant us the right to publish your articles
- Please keep your article a reasonable length. The preferred length of an article is 400 to 800 words.
- All articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submission
The HHR editorial guidelines are designed to help you determine before submission what we accept and don’t accept for publishing.