Saturday, October 08, 2011

HHR Music Video of the Week: Adele - Someone Like You



Someone Like You" was written and produced by Adele and American songwriter and producer Dan Wilson. It was one of the last written for 21 The track, which epitomizes the lyrical content of 21, summarizes the now defunct relationship that the record is all about.

Adele has openly discussed the genesis of it saying, "Well, I wrote that song because I was exhausted from being such a bitch, with 'Rolling in the Deep' or 'Rumour Has It' ... I was really emotionally drained from the way I was portraying him, because even though I'm very bitter and regret some parts of it, he's still the most important person that's ever been in my life, and 'Someone Like You,' I had to write it to feel OK with myself and OK with the two years I spent with him. And when I did it, I felt so freed."

Read More: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Someone_Like_You_(Adele_song)

No comments: