Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Say It Loud - I'm Black, Republican and I'm Proud

by Steve Nichols

To be liberal or not to be liberal that is the question!!!! Alright we have a black president now so why are idiots like Al Sharpton still running around playing the race card? I believe it's because he has no real creditials to back up his true civil right beliefs. Reverend ummm- did you know Al Sharpton use to be James Brown's road manager???

Where did he go to seminary school??? Anyway this isn't about him, it's about the far left using the liberal agenda to exploit poor blacks, poor whites, and other poor minorities.

I grew up in the heart of the ghetto my mother was on government housing and foodstamps, as were others in my neighborhood. What I remember thinking was man these people are hopeless, they can't see the light of day. Poor black people since the late 60's refuse to believe in the power of education, self governance and family tithes. So as a Republican I want to change this conduct of the liberal media, liberal television, liberal entertainers and idoits like Dr. Phil Clinton, Messy Jackson and Cal Sharpton.

There is a new generation of self governed, well educated and family oriented minorities that have had enough with liberal government control in their communities. Why did so many black people jump on the Obama band wagon, when most black men don't wanna' speak well, get a good education and be family men. I don't know how many times I've been told by other black people that I sound proper or "WHITE", pretty damn sad. Liberals continue to blame conservatives and republicans continue to blame democrats but I blame you, me and every other black person or minority that is not trying to make a difference in their districts.

In my district I had Laura Richardson(D) booo! Another liberal democrat caught up in the slave masters mindset that, "Da' governement gon' save us ya hear naw"! I don't have a problem with blacks or other minorities being democrats I have a problem with them not bearing the knowledge as to why they're democrats. Last point I'm going to make is this; during the 1920's African Americans were making progress we had Harlem, we had the Black Wall Street in Oklahoma, we had black doctors, lawyers and dentists, black educational institutes and most of all we had the black family. What went wrong?

Well we saw suffering in the south and we united with our kin folk to rid the country of bigotry and segregation but, in the process we allowed to many unlikely liberal sources drive us away from Martin Luther Kings, Jr., words of, "Free at last free at last thank God almighty we are free at last". As in the words of Frederick Douglas, " I am a Republican, a black, dyed in the wool Republican, and I never intend to belong to any other party than the party of freedom and progress.

Steve Nichols is a blogger and Republican who lives in Signal Hill, CA

No comments: